Reduce Military Spending:
Time to Reduce Military Spending!
Time to speak out!
Time for action!
Ways to contribute to the Reduce Military Spending campaign:
- Write or email the PM. Click here for sample letter.
- Write to the Defence Minister.
- Write, visit, email or phone your local member to state your concerns and ask for reduction in defence spending and a review of policy. Sample letter here. Find your local member here
- Talk about your concerns to your family, friends, workmates, neighbours, community group, union, etc.
- Send a letter-to-the editor of your daily newspaper. Find email addresses of major Australian newspapers here.
- Research and help expose the arms lobby;
- Take part in street theatre or demo for peace; use online discussion groups,
blogs, FaceBook, Twitter; design a banner, write a poem, make music
- Join the campaign.
- Get on our mailing list/email list for actions and support.
- Join the peace and disarmament group of your choice.
Long Term Actions:
- Join the Australian Anti-Bases Campaign. Click here for details.
- Come to Talisman Sabre July 2011. Details..